Thursday, January 19, 2012

Superexcited!

Hey all, today i spent my 80% long day at my lovely kostan. Remember that, there's always difference between kostan and my room. My room is located in Jakarta. And my kostan is located in Jogjakarta.

I played laptop from morning until night. I browse everything that i remembered, i needed, and i interested. I opened my blog, my tumblr, my twitter, and another site that i wanted to open. Oiya, i also watched youtube. Maddi jane's voice is so damn beautiful. Merdu pisan euy~~~ And she also beautiful. Don't you see maddi jane is almost similar to Emma watson, do?

Thanks God, my wifi is really friendly. Yaaa, although sometimes it's so damn s****.

I excited that i found about CERITA MINI (CERMIN). CERMIN is flash fiction. And i really wanna be a good writer of flash fiction. Bismillah and see you lovers :*

No comments:

Post a Comment